rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mini Retirement II Planning

Mini Retirement II Planning

Quote:Quote:

Am I the only dude on here who travels for business networking first and pleasure second?

I don't travel for business at all, solely pleasure.

Gringo, since you have been to Cambodia and Vietnam, it would be awesome if you posted a detailed data sheet about these places. There are not too much info about these areas in here yet, so that would extremely welcomed and valuable info.

I travelled the length of Vietnam going to all the main spots and pretty much everywhere worth visiting in Cambodia BUT aside from the names of the cities / towns I couldn't tell you the names of any of the bars, clubs, areas, accomodation, restaurants etc, I simply don't remember that sort of stuff so not sure how useful it would be.

While Rio is a very fun and beautiful city, it doesn't even get anywhere close to the sheer abundance of the nightlife scene in SP. Honestly, few if any city in the world at all can match the incredible night life of São Paulo. You can hit a different venue there every single night for 6 straight months and still not have scratched the surface of the options in that humougous megalopolis.

Agreed. It's an incredible city for nightlife, so much going on and a great variety of places and choice in crowd, music, style. It's a much more cosmopolitan pace, in terms of nightlife, than Rio IMO. Lots of different scenes, people, music etc. I really love SP almost for that fact alone. Rio is probably much more liveable for most people though.

Messages In This Thread