rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on Approach Tonight

Thoughts on Approach Tonight

Quote: (05-05-2011 10:38 AM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2011 10:25 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

"I normally don't date girls without Master's Degrees, but once you get yours we should go grab a drink.

Needy close line... you just asked her to date you. You might as well ask her to be your girlfriend.

Next time just ask if she wants to grab a drink.

Your goal seems to be numbers... therefore you will not be getting more than numbers. Unless you kiss a girl, number is close to worthless, especially these days.

Roosh, what do you mean by this exactly? When I only get a phone number with no kiss, I've actually been getting the girl out on a date a reasonable proportion of the time, between 1 out of every 3 and and 1 out of 2. Obviously it's better to try and bang on the same night, but these numbers still don't seem "close to worthless" to me. Are you saying something different, like that it takes more work to convert that date into a notch when you haven't already kissed the girl?

Absolutely, its more work. You're starting out with less attraction and comfort built. Numbers without a kiss are fairly meaningless for night game.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread