rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Fisto Recons Lima Peru

Lima is a cool city but so far I have to say that the women are not up to standard in general. Online is your best chance of finding the hotter ones but then I haven't been everywhere yet.

The food is good but it's not cheap by any means.

I am sitting in a packed Starbucks and there isn't a single female in here I'd smash even if I were drunk.

Also I was just sif'd. Girl had up her 2 year old photos.

There's nothing I hate more than having to sit politely through a conversation with a female that I have zero interest in, sexually or otherwise and then PAY for her coffee.

She seemed to think I was just having trouble making conversation and was asking me the most basic boring ass questions. Do you have brother or sisters? What do you do? Shit like that.

Then she started telling me about her recent religious awakening in fine detail. Everything revolved around her "feelings" at certain points and the voice that told her that she knew what she should do.

I finally finished my coffee and said I had to be going except she happened to be walking in the same one I randomly chose when we left the cafe. Excruciating

Messages In This Thread