rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

McQueen's Las Vegas Data Sheet

"It's terrible when it comes to price though, and I'm doing this shit on a budget, staying off the strip, eating microwaveable meals, etc."

I think this says it all brother.

Logistics is number 1 regardless of what city you're staying in. You said you stayed OFF the strip. Bad move.

To eat in vegas is cheap, so if you were so tight you were eating microwave meals then I have to say you more than likely were not going with the right amount of cash to actually do Vegas right.

Depending on the time of year, Vegas can be filled with girls (summertime) or a cockfest (Fall).

If you do Vegas again sometime, save more money for the trip and go with a guy who has the city On Lock. Like I've mentioned in my book etc, who you roll with means a lot.

I get tables and I don't pay, so by association, you wouldn't have waited in line, wouldn't have paid cover and would more than likely been at a table with free alcohol. Table service can make or break your night at a club as I've mentioned multiple times. Just like how you mentioned that the hottest girls at XS were at the tables.
Case in point...

Messages In This Thread