rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When is it worth a confrontation?

When is it worth a confrontation?

I try to avoid confrontation but sometimes shit just happens, most recently this past Friday when things got real at a Tim Horton's coffee shop in Edmonton at 3am. I was out at a club with a couple of the RVF Oil Sands guys and we stopped at Tim's to wait for a taxi then this young guy, all drunked up and likely strung out on coke starts yelling at the coffee shop staff, these four tiny Filipina girls. We were sat down so I got up and told buddy to fuck off and leave but he keeps beaking off, the staff got on the phone and called the cops because this idiot wasn't going to leave. Then this early 30s drunk slut fucking loses it on buddy, punches him in the head and thankfully Albertron stepped in and took control of her. So for 15 minutes we had to restrain these two retards who made quite the scene, the cops never showed up but the guy eventually left and our taxi showed up, we took the drunk chick with us but she was being such an idiot in the cab that we decided not to take her back to the apartment, we probably could have run a train on her but it was definitely not worth it.

Stupid shit like this happens so often that I forget most of these incidents.

Messages In This Thread