rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (10-13-2013 10:15 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2013 11:13 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

A 20 year old in Zanesville is going to have a hard time relating to a guy who has spent 15+ years going out in Las Vegas, Southern California, NYC and Miami Beach at high end nightclubs.

Depends on the guy. Small town Ohio is gold. Right next to Zanesville is West Zanesville then next to that and on and on. I'd rather be there than LA doing this shit because everyone is off guard. Forget bottle service and all that bullshit I'm talking real road warrior fast in and out destruction of local bars.

If not for the DUI laws of today I'd still be doing this in WI. The 90's were epic for hitting a different town every weekend. SNL's consistently.

And I'm talking towns as small as 1000 or less.

I actually prefer small towns over the city, but logistics are much more difficult now.

I'm interested in techniques for doing this hit and run style game

There's a whole lot of country ass little towns and small cities north of the coast here that I go through from time to time and when I stop for gas or lunch I always see decent talent and sometimes real hotties.

I was thinking maybe hitting one or two every weekend and daygaming in the afternoon and then going to the local bar at night

Anybody got any tips and techniques for this? We have a few threads on small town game but they aren't informative on this point

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread