rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone injections

Testosterone injections

Hey bro, I use insulin pins and inject subcutaneously (into the fat), I find this way really smooth and it really reduces the spikes in the blood.

For me personally the mixture of fulvic/humic acid and humanofort is THE best supplement combo I have ever taken bar non. I cannot put a price on the wellbeing and health benefits that they both bring.

Typically I'll run 75mg of test enanthate per week for around 10 weeks and I'll then do 175mg per week for 6 weeks all year round. Taking small 25mg shots into the fat keeps the conversion to estrogen to almost nil and mimic more closely the bodies natural pulses of testosterone.

For ball size I take these supplements and doses.
Fulvic/humic acid - 1 shot(fluid oz) or 300mg per day (humicin brand is the best)
200mg of humanofort
1000mg of tribulus (make sure it has a high saponin content)
6 raw eggs per day
dim - 100mg per day(prostate protection)
1teaspoon pumpkin seed oil (prostate protection)
1 tablespoon high strength fish oil (brain and cholesterol health)

This supplement regime keeps my balls bigger and fuller than before I was on trt.

This is what's been working for me and my blood work comes back perfect, hope it helps.

Quote: (10-13-2013 08:56 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2013 10:05 AM)007 Wrote:  

Bro, maybe you should consider starting with a slightly lower dose. I take 75mg of test enanthate per week injected split into 3 micro doses. This has brought my test up from 500 to 900-950. And because of the very small 25mg doses hardly any of the test converts to estrogen, no anti-e's required. I'm a bjj/westling guy and having my test up to maximal physiological range is just amazing. As far as the nuts go, I keep mines nice and plump with the following supplements: fulvic acid, humanofort, bulgarian tribulus/daa and six raw eggs per day. My balls are actually bigger than when I started the test injections. I find that for me personally hcg spikes my estrogen too much. Or you could try adding clomid to your trt regime .

I think that injections are superior to gels and patches. You just never know how much is getting absorbed through your skin and it can vary on a day to day basis. With injections you atleast know hoe many mg's you are getting in each shot that you take.

And be careful about how much anti estrogen you are taking, you might be overdoing it.

what needles do you use?

and you've really seen a nice boost from humanofort? i went through a whole bottle and didnt notice much.

i have the same problem with hcg, huge esto spike and like 10 lbs water gain with even a 250 iu shot

what doses do you use for your 'ball size supplements' ?

Messages In This Thread