rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charleston Trip Report

Charleston Trip Report

Quote: (10-13-2013 11:01 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I get the same general attitude with Charleston. I'll save my data drop for another post but Charleston is really hit or miss.

I prefer to stick strictly top the downtown area.n upper king down to market. anywhere past there becomes a logistic problem for anyone that lives downtown.

I'm not driving, following, riding back with anyone when it's so easy to find a girl with a dorm.

but of course someTimes I get absolutely nothing. other nights I Damn near get raped.

don't forget that bachelorette parties roam downtown Charleston all the time.

wet wellies is full of tourist. I've been there once and to be honest...I didn't think it was too great.

Yeah, Downtown is where it's at but since guys were talking about North Charleston, etc. and since that's where I'm from, I wanted to drop some data on the surrounding area. Also, Mt. Pleasant has some very good restaurants and you have to go through Mt. P or JI to get to the beach anyways.

Wet Willies isn't great but you're not going to find $3 top shelf liquor pretty much anywhere else. Just finding $3 house tequila or bourbon is tough. I'll stop through and knock down a shot or a quick drink if I'm in the area and slide out.

With that whole string of bars burning down there's not really much else going on right there anymore.

Messages In This Thread