rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (10-10-2013 11:45 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Then you have your standard middle class girls. I mostly target these girls. The young University student who may or may not have her own car, and whose parents work corporate type of jobs for a living. With these girls some love white guys, some wouldn't ever fuck with a white guy, and I'd say the large majority of them are open to it, but not actively looking for it.

I'd even go further to say that the "large majority" part, as pertains to middle class Thais, mostly just holds water in Bangkok. In much of the rest of the country, middle class women are going to be far more split on whether they're willing to be a public spectacle by dating farang. Bangkok is an international city so traditional views are a lot more lax there, not to mention that many women are far away from their families and not under the thumb of public scrutiny.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread