rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Bin Laden My New Wingman?

Is Bin Laden My New Wingman?

Personally, I avoid speaking about politics, war or anything related to that when swooping women UNLESS she brings up the topic first (she won't). Even then, I steer it to a more sexual topic. Polictics, war, killing of Bin Laden does not lead to sexual escalation, rather sexual frustration.

However, I am willing to gamble my next payday that no interesting and confident women wants to talk about Obama or Osama, unless she is a middle-aged, obese, jesus loving woman from Alabama.

Quote:Quote:

I am only referring to those females who are turned on by raw power and ruthless bloodlust

Hot women want to feel protected by a male, but by no means does she ever enjoy watching him kick someones ass to a pulp.....trust me, they don't. That's just movies man - where a girl like Jessica Alba or Michelle Rodriguez enjoy watching an alpha male whip ass, and then they start licking the blood of his lips as if it were ice cream.

In my 20+ years of bangin and gaming women, I have never met ANY woman worth my time to approach that enjoys watching me beat someone's ass or any bloodshed. They get very emotional. The ones that do enjoy bloodshed and raw power are either getting paid for it, or are butt ugly!! Lose-lose.

Unless your gaming an MMA female fighter, or female boxer, highly sought-after women do not see bloodshed as being a turn-on (like men love to watch female MMA, Female wrestling and female Boxing etc) Whenever I go to a boxing match, any (HOT) woman that is there is really there because her alpha male brought her there. You'll never see a "girls night out" be a gladiative event.

It is about as common as hot women who have a fetish for morbidly obese men.

If you want to get laid, avoid this entire topic. If you want to sit there and battle wits on whose smarter, and has the biggest dick of raw power...definitely bring it up. Then you can go home to Rosie Palm happy that you showed her who's the boss.

If anyone here experiences anything that contradicts what I wrote about Bin Laden's death being a turn on to women, I beg you to write about the location where such women exist. I'll be the first one on the next plane to that destination and play that trump card!

My .02

Mixx

Messages In This Thread