rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl asks you to lend her money

Girl asks you to lend her money

Quote: (10-11-2013 07:55 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2013 12:12 PM)TouchpadSeller Wrote:  

I was pretty beta about 6 months ago. My ex and I broke up, I was still interested so I asked her to reconsider (bad move) and she took a weekend to reconsider and we got back together. A few days later she was having money issues (verified on her bank account) because her Dad hadn't yet mailed her a check, so I lent her money. We broke up 5 weeks later and I'm still waiting for about 80% of that money to be paid back. She still sends me texts about once a month indicating she intends to pay me back, but at this point I've written it off.

Never again!

You're still beta bro. You should been on that shit and start sending her 'official' letters to let her know that you are charging her 15% interest every month on her outstanding balance. Hell my dad even charges his family interest for loans. Always create a contract and never give it to people in cash, always do a bank transfer with a reference so there's proof that the money was sent.

She's too broke to pay you back, but not too broke to afford a $100+ cell phone plan?

Messages In This Thread