rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being Cool: A Key to Game

Being Cool: A Key to Game

Quote: (10-11-2013 02:01 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2013 01:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

The best way to get ready is to be ready all the time.

Best advice when it comes to day game! I've lost count of the amount of times I've been on my phone, or not looking far enough ahead and a hottie has just passed me on the street.

I like your idea of comparing a guy new to game, to starting a gym programme. You go up against the heavy-hitter regulars on a Fri/Sat night at a club and you will be crushed.

Start off simple, indirect day game, small parties/gatherings. Start building your confidence in low-risk, low pressure situations (you shouldn't be nervous because you are just asking for directions, not blatantly hitting on them like you will be in clubs - and something you shouldn't deny if they ask you).

Once you get a few numbers, progress into bar game and slowly work your way up the ladder. Just like getting in perfect physical shape, it will take you years. I'd also recommend staying away from online stuff until you get the basics first-(able to open well, engaging conversation and isolate).

It's not even that's it's the heavy hitters. On the contrary, the hottest girls (models) usually go out to have FUN on the weekdays. On the weekends they are told by their modeling agencies to hang out with a particular promoter that is giving the agency a kick back. Those girls are like cattle and don't even enjoy it and are being guarded by the promoter who will report back to the agency if the girl strays from his table. She will lose modeling gigs because of this

The weekends aren't heavy hitter time- it's amateur hour in most respects.

Fuck the weekend.

Game every other time but the weekend. Call your harem on the weekend. Don't lead the boring life.

Messages In This Thread