rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

Anyone watching the TV show "Arrow"? (Based on the DC comics hero "Green Arrow")

[Image: Stephen-Amell-in-ARROW-Episode-1.01-Pilot.jpg]

I had no idea about this show till just recently, but ended up getting hooked and going through the whole first season (season 2 has just started).

Basically a young billionaire playboy, who was thought dead for 5 years, now turns up alive after being found stranded on an island.

He was the only one to survive the sinking of his father's yacht, and the dead included both his father, and his girlfriend's sister (who he was banging on the side).

Now he decides to lead a double life, and uses his training from the island to take revenge on criminals in his home city according to his father's last wishes.

[Image: arrow-tv-series.jpg]

Best way I can describe the main character is a young cross between Christian Bale's "Batman" and Robert Downey Jr.'s "Iron Man".

So far the action has been pretty good, even if you have to suspend your disbelief with the whole arrows thing.

I also liked most of the plot lines, they didn't get too ridiculous for a show based on comics. And if you get bored with the present story, the fact that each episode also reveals more about his time on the island keeps things fresh.

It strikes a nice balance between the fight scenes at night, and showing him dealing with family, investigations, and gaming girls by day.

[Image: Arrow-Episode-9-Years-End-10.jpg]

For those who have seen it, what did you think? Any Red Pill lessons you spotted? And are you going to be watching Season 2?

Messages In This Thread