rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (10-10-2013 09:09 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2013 08:37 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting asian gangbangers although i've heard about the little rascals, AZB, and some other gangs in east dallas/garland. A lot cambodians have moved into the area, and Africans have been taken up space along the 75 corridor. I've seen a few asian groupies/bangers but in hispanic gangs from Carrollton-Farmers Branch.

Have you been to Bistro B near Richland? My main girl took me there, saw some of them but they were with their families. Great food, good prices! They have cameras everywhere though.

But yeah, DFW gangs are 2-tier..... [Image: sad.gif]

Only been to the one in Grand Prairie/Arlington-ish. It's in the middle of a quaint Viet shopping center. Not much Chinese here unless it's Richardson. Pretty good food though everything in that shopping center is real good.

There was this white chick with fake tits handing out flyers for an insurance company. I opened her with "are you repping these massage chairs too" as she playfully went along then blew me off. I realized she had a business card named "something Mai" so obviously married to some Asian dude. Not going to cockblock another Asian dude, haha.

I also see a lot of white chicks with Asian dudes in those shopping centers too that are commited with kids, etc. Stunners as well.

I will say this. There's a chain called First Chinese BBQ in DFW as it's all cash only. The Arlington location has been robbed gunpt THREE TIMES with customers being ripped of their jewelry, smartphones, etc each time. Remind me to avoid that place from now on though the Richardson location (better anyways) is safer.

Ah yeah, I remember now....perhaps the asian-white thing is due to the high number of marriages between such races. The're a lot of asian-white couples around dallas.

I didn't even know they had one in GP, only found out about the one in Richardson after my girl said "you've never been to bistro b? I'm taking you there". A lot white girls married to minorities have huge knockers, interesting trend.

Three times? Damn, the owners didn't listen after the first time. It must quite an interesting experience getting robbed of your belongings inside a restaurant in a "first world" country. This raises a question, why are some asian places all cash? I know a few that run that way. Is the barbecue good? The richardson location is great for college game, it's like a mile away from richland. There's an awesome crab place down the road, saw people waiting in line outside for an hour while it was 103 degrees outside.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread