rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (10-09-2013 09:37 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2013 09:31 PM)houston Wrote:  

Id never heard of the white worship with Asians until this forum. Theres a lot here and they all stick with each other. Maybe its because their guys arent really the nerdy, shy types. A lot of those Asian guys are always doing drive bys and involved with drugs.

Yeah you have a wide array of Asian gangs down in Houston. 1st tier Viets, Chinese, etc. We only have 2nd tier Viet gangs in Dallas/FW though they can be "real" in Garland area...(still not on level of H-town tho lol).

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting asian gangbangers although i've heard about the little rascals, AZB, and some other gangs in east dallas/garland. A lot cambodians have moved into the area, and Africans have been taken up space along the 75 corridor. I've seen a few asian groupies/bangers but in hispanic gangs from Carrollton-Farmers Branch.

Have you been to Bistro B near Richland? My main girl took me there, saw some of them but they were with their families. Great food, good prices! They have cameras everywhere though.

But yeah, DFW gangs are 2-tier..... [Image: sad.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread