rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get a job as a python (or any other language) developer

How to get a job as a python (or any other language) developer

One of my current projects is getting up to speed with programming and design. I'm not sure I want to be a programmer per se, but I feel that having some proficiency in code can only help me in my current online business projects. To that end, I'm working on picking up these skills:

1. Photoshop. Just picking this up off of Youtube tutorials basically.

2. HTML & CSS. I'm already fairly proficient in HTML and CSS from self-teaching, but I'm starting a community college course next fall that will include HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, etc.

3. Programming. From what I've ascertained, for web development, I need to learn Javascript, PHP, Python, ASP.NET, Java and maybe Perl. For app development, I'll need Java and Objective C.

I'm starting an MIT EDX program on Python in a few days, and I think I"m going to try and work my way up to the EDX computer science certification in addition to working on the programming diploma at my local community college. Link to the course is here:

https://courses.edx.org/dashboard

Messages In This Thread