rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could you bang a fat chick?

Could you bang a fat chick?

Simple answer to your question: No.

For the same reason you mentioned. I wouldn't be able to get it up. I don't really have a problem with fat people. Their problem is that they have the misfortune of having their principal life's weakness broadcast to the world whenever they are in public. For myself, my weaknesses require people to at least spend some time with me before figuring them out. So while I have no problem at all interacting non-sexually with fat people just like anyone else, there is still zero chance I could generate any sexual interest in a fat chick. It's just impossible.

The OP should be looking at chicks maximum 2 points below him in looks. If you can't achieve this naturally learn more game. If this doesn't work consider changing cities, state or even country, like many here. Life is too short. Not that I really need to convince people here, but there is nothing wrong or shameful about being attracted to "beauty". It does not make you "shallow", or whatever other pejorative term the tossers come up with. In fact it's the people indifferent to beauty that need their heads read.

Messages In This Thread