rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Eat Dairy?

Do You Eat Dairy?

Quote: (10-09-2013 12:28 AM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

Dead dairies are pig sties with feces and mucus in the milk. Who cares. The boiling will kill all the bacteria. Have fun drinking the boiled feces and bacteria.

Tail Gunner:
I agree with your post, and thanks for pointing out those various resources, as well.

I recognize your point about the feces and the bacteria that may be in the milk in modern production facilities and that paints a grim and disgusting picture; however, it is my view that if we were drinking raw dairy that is nutritious - as compared with empty processed dairy, then likely our bodies could deal with any contaminants that may get into the raw milk - if that were to take place.

My opinion is similar regarding the eating of irradiated food and GMOs. We do not know the extent to which our food may be irradiated or GMOs b/c there is no legal requirement to label those foods.

My point is that if we get nutrition through foods in their natural whole states (unprocessed and we chose the extent that we may want to process them or heat them), then our bodies would likely be able to better tolerate a large quantity of any impurities that may exist and be introduced through the food. Also, it is likely that our bodies thrive from some impurities, such as dirt in the food.... ok. i will stop, while I am ahead. [Image: smile.gif] [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread