rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game on Uni campus

Day Game on Uni campus

Mid-semester break over. Today is a glorious sunny spring day. However, most girls look pissed off or completely lost in their smart phones lol. That's just Melbourne for you.

Had my tight T-shirt on showing off pecs and outline of 6-packs, plus the slutty shorts for dem quadzz.

Made 3 approaches today.

First one is a smoking hot slim blonde on the tram, one of the hottest I've ever had the balls to approach. Flashed her a grin while standing on opposite sides of the tram. She was smiling & playing with her hair blah blah. Approached when we both got off at a major stop. Tapped her on the upper arm and told her "your fly is kinda open, you know" - first thing that came off the top of my head lol. Unfortunately I realised she had stealth headphones on and couldn't hear shit, just turned, smiled, said excuse me and crossed the other side of the road. Damn! Nothing came out of it, but I realised that I had almost no approach anxiety walking up to her. Good personal improvement for girls of that level of hotness. Maybe I'll catch her on the tram at a later date.

Second is an Asian FOB at a water fountain. I got invited to some student performance arts night this Friday. Shall bring a mate along and see what happens.

Third is some cute nerdy chick studying a big textbook who quickly flashed me a smile then turned away. Approached and asked her BS questions I already know the answers to (should do this more often). Didn't know I only had a few minutes before she had to get into her tutorial.

Messages In This Thread