rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (10-08-2013 10:33 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Why not take r/K selection theory into account? It makes perfect evolutionary sense:
  • r-selection consists of "spray & pray", i.e., a man tries to fuck and impregnate as many women as possible, then invests very little time and money in his children. Most children will fail, some may even die, but a few will survive and procreate profusively. Think of rats, rabbits, and über-alpha psychopaths like Genghis Khan.
  • K-selection is the other extreme, i.e., a man chooses a woman carefully, commits to her, has few kids, and invests as much as possible in the few kids he has, to maximize the kids' chances of success. Think of decadent SWPL'ers.
Given that we carry in our genes the story of our ancestors, we are prone to both types of reproductive behavior. Needless to say, I suspect that RVF is populated mainly by r-types, but there may be some K-types around. Heck, I am a K-type. So, why am I here? Because I want to understand women in order to choose wisely a mother for the future fruit of my loins.

Personally, I think it would be healthy to accept the fact that not everyone here is biologically programmed to engage in r-behavior. Some want to collect 100s of notches and 10s of flags, others want to be patriarchs and have 3 kids and spend the next 20 years raising them to be good people. There's enough room for both types. The friction begins when K-types start chastising r-types, and r-types start ridiculing K-types.

More interestingly, men will probably oscillate between the two extremes. The transition from one type of behavior to the other must be triggered by testosterone, I suspect.

This is an interesting post.

I think someone posted a while back something similar about introverted and extroverted players or something like that.

The introverted players gravitate to online dating, Okstupid, Plenty of Shrimp etc and avoid going to bars and clubs etc.

The extroverted guys are more into bars, clubs, locking places down etc.

I think we need to recognize the difference and it will help us all get along better and understand our point of views.

Bottom line, we all come from different backgrounds and have different ages and experiences.

A 20 year old in Zanesville is going to have a hard time relating to a guy who has spent 15+ years going out in Las Vegas, Southern California, NYC and Miami Beach at high end nightclubs.

But remember, we are all on the same team here.

Messages In This Thread