rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skinny to Big

Skinny to Big

Quote: (10-08-2013 03:02 AM)houston Wrote:  

Ive gained 12 pounds in the past 2 1/2 months from working out, stuffing myself and lifting shit at work. Im still a skinny fucker but can definetly see the transition from scrawny to skinny. Im pretty much eating whatever i want when my stomach starts growling. I would have a skinny-fat type body fast with this diet so Im jogging a few times a week. I think i probably have the worst body type to work with but what can you do.

Good work bro. Don't worry about jogging, unless you enjoy it. Lift heavy and get a lot of protein each day. Shoot for about 1-1.5 grams per pound of lbm or more. If you get enough protein and follow a heavy barbell program you shouldn't have to worry about being skinny fat.

It took me a few 3-4 month attempts until I actually enjoyed the gym. Always falling off the routine. Now I love it. The way I feel afterwards is addicting. I am not lean, but not fat either, and having girls ask me if I have a 6 pack when I wear a tight v neck, or having girls gawk and squeeze my arms at the club makes me feel like I have a 12 inch cock.

I can't imagine what it will feel like when I'm my current weight, but at 10% bodyfat. Actually, I can imagine it, and it involves a fuck load of hotel pool parties.

Messages In This Thread