rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

Quote: (10-07-2013 10:42 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

It is not too hard for a lot of guys to rack up numbers in America. Even if you put in minimal effort - let's say you go out once every other week. 25 times per year. You basically spend most of your time working and you manage to get laid with a ONS every fifth time you go out - that's five per year. Well if you do that in your twenties alone that is a 50 notch count by age 30. That is not unrealistic for an average guy.

I'm not one to hate on anyone's game, but let's tell the truth.

America isn't known for high quality women. Most American women are fat.

I used to roll with a guy that said he had 75+ notches, he was 23 at the time. One time I invited him over to my college campus to wing me at some school parties.

We had no luck at the house parties, but saw some dorky/nerdy girls playing late night capture the flag on the open field of the main part of campus.

He was trying to pull the UGLIEST, FATEST chicks back to our dormitory. I was so shocked at how morbidly fat and nerdy these girls were, I just continued being a good wingman and let him use my room to try to bang these girls. He got an extra few notches that night, but I had trouble congratulating him with a straight face.

So yeah, that's where I'm coming from when I hear about young American guys with high notch counts. No hate though.

Messages In This Thread