rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heather Koon Raped Babies But That's Not the REAL Problem

Heather Koon Raped Babies But That's Not the REAL Problem

By now, I'm sure all of you have seen the HuffPost story on a woman named Heather Koon who filmed herself raping babies at an Ohio daycare center. Here is some info:

Heather Koon, 25, faces two counts of rape after police say they found video on her laptop of her "engaging in sexual conduct with an unknown infant." An investigation also revealed an additional victim, according to WOIO.

Police allegedly found the video on Koon's laptop at the apartment where her boyfriend, James Osborne, lives. Osborne is a registered sex offender. Both Koon and Osborne were arrested Oct. 4 within hours of each other, and were held at Lorain County Jail.

Now I know a lot of you are probably thinking "Gee, mothers are risking their kids being abused just so they can go off each day to their little paper-pushing marking jobs." Well, let me school you: that's the wrong thing to think. You're missing the problem.

The real problem is that HER NAME IS RACIST. We need to make her change that last name so as not to offend anyone. Perhaps she was bullied over it and that DROVE HER TO THIS. Or perhaps her real name was Heather Smith and she changed it because she is an EVIL RACIST. Whatever the case, I'm sure everyone here will agree with me and has their priorities straight. Have a blessed daaaaay!!!

Pictured below: An Evil Racist.

[Image: original.jpg]

Messages In This Thread