rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to remain non needy

how to remain non needy

I always feel like I sound like I'm bragging or whatever when I make a comment, but I have worked hard to get where I am and I only tell this stuff because you can get here too. That being said...

Last night I had a new girl sitting in my lap and we were making out in the park beside the beach. My phone rang and it was the woman I was with Thursday night calling to make a date for later today. We worked out the logistics of our date tonight then I finished the call and resumed making out with the other girl.

You want to be non-needy? Don't concentrate on only one girl, try to get as many irons in the fire as possible. Don't hide the other girls from each other, let them know that you are the man and you have women attracted to you and you have choices. If you are truly a higher value man the women will start chasing you and will put up with an extraordinary amount of your bullshit to be the one who is with you, including pausing a makeout session for you to set up a date with another woman.

Work hard, get your inner game correct and make it happen.

Messages In This Thread