rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Private China Business Forum - Enter China

Private China Business Forum - Enter China

Quote: (10-05-2013 04:02 PM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2013 05:14 AM)theArbiter Wrote:  

I actually found out the exact product Matt was selling. It was Garcinia Cambogia, haha, but guess what? He actually sold the company to someone else. That's not really a good sign of confidence of a sustaining business model, but of course, it's not a definitive sign.

If I were to sell my company it would be because I lacked confidence in my business model?

What if I sold stocks in my company? That is selling ownership.

What if I didn't have the cashflow enough to expand my operations and decided to sell to someone who did?

What if I decided my passion was in a different field?

What if someone offered me way too much money that would take 10 years to make back from profits?

You really don't see the big picture.

Not what I'm saying. Matt and Jason are hyping this private labeling in Amazon quite a bit as the next big thing that I just had to add a potential counterpoint to think about.

Sure, those are legitimate questions, but you can also ask other questions.

What if the opportunity seems to be capping out?

What if it appears actually that revenues are following a dwindling trend?

Essentially, I was just asking ONE out of many questions like those that you have listed.

Quote:Alpha Mind Wrote:

Lol...

This post reeks of amateur hour.

Thanks for adding value with an in-depth explanation.

Messages In This Thread