rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to retire at age 30

How to retire at age 30

Easiest most guaranteed way to retire LEGALLY at 30 when starting at 18 without being a pro athlete/singer/actor/genius inventor?

Head to oil sands, get into a trade and get to work. By the time you're 30, you will be debt free, with a ton of very highly valuable skills that are in demand worldwide, plus a killer network of contacts in your field. Oh and not to mention, at least 1-2 Millions in the bank. Provided you didn't piss it all on booze, drugs and strippers or overpriced trucks. Or worst, knocked up a chick or two or 5 and got taken to the cleaners via the family court through child support.

For anyone in here in their early 20's, the oil sands is YOUR best ticket out there! BY FAR! Get to work boys! You will be very glad you did!

Forgot to add that this is still a tremendous option even for the older guys. I'm in my early 30's and I've just made the move to the oil sands. Things are slowly starting to fall into place for me in here after less than a week and taking shape. 2-3 years in this and I'll be in a FANTASTIC position. 5 years and I'll be set for life.

To all of you guys stuck in a dead end life sucking soul crushing JOB in a cubicle or underpaid or even unemployed, fuck that shit and get your ass over here! I haven't met or heard of anyone who has regretted making the move. NOT ONE! There must be a reason for that...it's that it freaking works!

Get out there guys, there is still a ton of opportunities in the right place. Namely North Dakota for you Yanks and Alberta for us Canucks and Western Australia for those down under. Anyone else, find a way to get into these opportunity dens by any means.

Messages In This Thread