rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

"Problem is, in my case, I think i'm 5'9 145 and maybe the "douche" "swag" style isn't going to work for me. She texts me still telling me that I think I'm hot when im not and it annoys her.

I've had girls tell me I look like I want to be Justin Biebers butt buddy (this is stuff Chris would never hear no matter what he was wearing/saying.) It's due 100 % to my size.

I'm wondering if I should try a more "artsy" vibe or maybe just a clean cut "boyfriend" type approach and hit up places like librarys and parks"

"There is something seriously wrong with me or what im doing if I cant even get a friend, while doign this type of approach. If you think about it, let's say im not even trying to get laid, lets say im trying to get a girlfriend or some other "weak" guy type of objective. I have done so many of these approaches like in the video and i have nothing to show for it. Just hundreds of phone numbers that will not respond to me and girls threatening if i dont leave them alone"

"Honestly I think the possibility that a low masculine face doesn't work for cold approach. And thats the end of the story. I'm goign to stick with it but I think that this is a very real possibility. Like... The only girls that are going to give a complete stranger the time of day are girls who are innately a little bit slutty. And those slutty girls want a guy with high sexual dimorphism. Not a girly-guy. They might be interested in that type as a boyfriend but a boyfriend is social circle status, and needs to be within that group."

"I get asked if I have aspergers or if im on drugs all the time because I try and go out of my comfort zone."

"I just ran game today opened about 10 sets. About 4 or 5 sets literally walked away during the time I was talking"

"Keep in mind that I was doing this 7 hours a day for about 3 months. I've pretty much tried everything, there have been times when I was able to pull girls to my car instantly and get makeouts. These girls never responded back to my follow up texts."

"I HAVE gotten 10-20 second dates."

Just had another date. Girl agreed to meet up with me in a parking lot. Got in my car. Held hands and made out. I texted her the next day asking if she wants to meet up and she says "where" i tell her where and she says IDK if i can. then goes on twitter and says "why dont some people get the hint"

7 hours a day for 3 months is 600 hours. so he did less than 1 approach an hour? a lot of what this guy says almost sounds like trolling. a guy that can pull girls to his car instantly and get makeouts cant get a bang? he got 10-20 second dates and cant get a bang?

Messages In This Thread