rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Essential android tools for modern players and alphas

Quote: (10-04-2013 03:05 PM)Slacker101 Wrote:  

Tried it on an S3 with stock 4.1.2 and no dice. It still didn't let me use any of the replacements or connection kills so I assume the password sniffer wouldn't work. It must be some security measure on the network even though it's open.

Try a nightly build (an experimental build), and use busybox smart install since smart install is more comprehensive and try another network. Maybe you are right and they secured it somehow... Try using login cracker after scanning for ports (select the router you're trying to crack, not subnet or any devices and make sure to change your MAC address so they don't know it was your phone), select http-head or http (whatever is green) and leave it overnight to let the phone try to crack the router login if it's changed so you could try to disable firewall and any security (select a-zA-Z0-9 so it will try all combinations and select 1 to 6 letters). There is also the possibility they are using a switch that doesn't let 2 computers have the same MAC address, and if that's the case, it won't work on that network, altough that is extremely rare. Try going to another bar with a wifi with both S3 and S4 and try to enter any password on one of them (it doesn't matter if it's correct or not, it will still catch it).

Edit: you can also download this wordlist (15 gigabytes of words, also contains every wikipedia word in every language from 2010, words from a lot of books, most common passwords... it contains 1,493,677,782 words), selecting user wordlist in login cracker, and using this wordlist to try to crack the login of the router... Just leave your S3 running for a while with changed MAC and let it try to crack...

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread