rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being friends with girls

Being friends with girls

[quote] (10-03-2013 03:58 AM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

[quote='Therapsid' pid='546816' dateline='1380772726']
Compare this to a woman I once dated. Young, blonde and beautiful: you couldn't find a hotter body. We were walking arm in arm by the water one night and I commented how she tends to go quiet when we're walking somewhere. Trying to keep the vibe playful, I asked her if she was scared of being alone with me.

She looked confused. "I'm thinking about walking."

"Where we're going?"

"No, you know. Moving my left foot and then my right foot."

This really stumped me, and I dropped my guard. "I don't understand."

"I'm doing what we all do when we walk. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot."

This woman was a nurse. God help her patients.

I have yet to read a Jezebel article linked to on here that doesn't read like it was written by am immature teenage mind, and these women have majored in Journalism. Your education system is obviously a sham to extract money from people who are, simply, unintelligent, but believe university is validation that they are. And, holy fuck, does this make them obnoxious. They simply have no conception that there are higher, more complex modes of thought than their own, yet the thought they produce is utterly-ordinary.

Remember Feisty Woman, who called Roosh out for being afraid of intelligent women? She was another Woman who read as functionally retarded to my eyes.[/quote]

Mind blown!

She literally spends most of her day thinking about putting one foot in front of the other.

I think smart people are unable to fathom that there are lower less complex modes of thought then there own because I was pretty sure up to this point everyone who went for walks was day dreaming. Maybe only smart people day dream?

Messages In This Thread