rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are most of you single?

Why are most of you single?

From age 18 - 3 LTR's totaling 12 years. An 8 year marriage, and two other LTR's.

So 12-13 years of my life was spent;
-Spending significant time with these women
-Basically torching my 20's-mid 30's
-Spending enormous sums of money on these women.
-Neglecting; making more money, not traveling, not playing music, not reading/educating myself, saving money/investing.
-Sacrificing my health and happiness by constantly fighting and dealing with drama and their baggage.
-Basically I gave over the best years of my life to some undeserving women.

All because I believed in 'love'. But I totally regret it now. Spending all this time, energy, money, etc on women was/is a complete waste of time. And this is what every women does to you, even when gaming, you pay the price of time and energy getting the lay. I look at these poor saps in miserable marriages, wasting their time and money on someone who in the end is just making their lives miserable. Whats it worth?

For the guys that are in relationships who are active on this board, just admit it to yourself, you desperately want to escape, right? Thats why you're here.

On top of that there are just too many beautiful women in this world to just settle on one.

I would tell any young man not to have a girlfriend. Save your money and time, and focus on the things that really matter to you. I dont want one, and came here earlier this year as I was getting out of an 8 month LTR with what I thought was the sexiest woman I had ever been with. She is still texting right now after I broke up with her in July. She takes my time, energy, money, focus, etc. And all she wants is babies and my money. And I dont have that to give. And make no mistake, they all do, thats all they really want.

Messages In This Thread