rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

An Asian guy going to Sweden, any advice or comment?

An Asian guy going to Sweden, any advice or comment?

Hi (Hej!), I'm new to this site and just came across these threads.

By the way, ctzhykc, I read in your other thread that you scored with a brunette when you were here in Sweden during this summer. Congratulations! I would say that's not bad at all since you were only here for 11 days. I've been here much longer than you and my count? = 0.

I'm an Asian student from Thailand studying here in Gothenburg. I'm in the process of wrapping up my studies and slowly realized that my time is running out. It makes me wonder what the hell have I been doing all this time. The thing is I would like to have some nice memories with a svensk tjej.

Previously, I have only been trying to chat up with girls from my class (very limited scope here I know) and the ones that I am interested in have boyfriends already. I just find that in Sweden it is rather very difficult to chat up with strangers during daytime or in normal everyday situation. So I guess that means that I have to try it out there in the night game.

I read Vicious' data sheet on Gothenburg (thank you very much for your advice there) and I realize that this is definitely an uphill battle. I guess that you were referring to height here, yes, the guys here are very tall and I am shorter, but I wouldn't say that I am too short either (177.5 cm). Well height is something that nothing can be done about now, so best not to make it an issue. But in my own opinion, I feel that Asian guys aren't really the type for most of the Swedish girls. That's what I think is the real uphill battle there. But I guess it's better to try and fail rather than not try.

Messages In This Thread