rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trolled My College Class

Trolled My College Class

YOU NEED TO REPORT THIS! They think they can get away with making fun of your cock? FUCK THAT! I would take their shit, smile, walk into the university counseling and pretend it had a HUGE AFFECT ON ME and I was humiliated and I don't want to return to that class. The counselor would tell you to file a report then back you up in a hearing and say how emotionally distraught you were. The professor would face some serious repercussions because that is SEXUAL HARRASSMENT and an UNSAFE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT.

Hell, lawsuit this and make some fucking cash. Find some "contingency lawyers" which means they make money only if they win in court. Ask for legal direction too. It's basically free consulting.

If you don't take advantage of this then you're letting feminism win because they rely on you don't doing a goddamn thing. Show these fuckers what's up and get a point for the manosphere!

Messages In This Thread