rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming girls that live in your condo building?

Gaming girls that live in your condo building?

Quote: (09-24-2013 02:39 AM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Lost my virginity to some random white trash chick at my apartment complex this year.

She was drunk, and walked up and talked to me. She asked me to help her walk her dogs.

Went into her place, I'll never forget it. Her family were like legit hoarders. There was shit everywhere. We go into the kitchen, and she pours some Southern Comfort into a glass. I am sitting there, I look off into the distance, and I see a fucking cockroach climb up the wall. It disappeared between the wall and the back of the cabinets.

We go back to my place. Gonna leave out the next couple hours. From 2:00 to 2:30 AM she rides my dick.

Then we get up, I walk her part of the way back to her apartment. We separate, she continues walking back muttering some crazy shit to herself.

I never saw her again...

the fuck

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Messages In This Thread