rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Costa Rica trip in August.

Costa Rica trip in August.

I have step sisters in Heredia and I also recommend it, plenty of uni students in party mode and a lot of dimes with tight bodies and perfect booties, also from what i've seen most of the girls there can dance salsa pretty well, if you want easy tica pussy learn to dance salsa and head out to a salsa club or meet some foreigners at a class or get a hunni to teach you (always a good approach).

Most of them speak good english and some even better than many natives of North America.

Unfortunately if your a foreigner in Costa Rica (and Latin America) taxi drivers will try to rip you off, as will hostels and mom and pop businesses so always agree on the cost of a good or service beforehand.

I fucked the receptionist of the museo del oro which is the precolombian gold museum (recommended) at her parents house while they were home, she was easy and nasty, recommend you try her out haha and let me know how my schnitzel tastes.

Many Heredian girls do fuck on the first date and plenty of them are bi so if you score with the right one it's possible she'l have a friend to partake in the fun.

The best place to get numbers from hunnies in Costa Rica IMO is the mall, i'm not exaggerating 1 out of every 3 girls is sexy, I recommend the largest mall in Heredia, forgot the name.

Messages In This Thread