rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Government shutdown

Government shutdown

Quote: (10-01-2013 09:04 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2013 07:29 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

Also, how much would car insurance cost if it covered all repairs or damage? Small scratch, flat tire.... all routine things. Everything with a small deductible.

And if everyone had that service, how many lazy people would change their oil regularly? Why bother? If something happens then the insurance company has it.

JayDublin: Your four postings from above are likely taken from FoxNews talking points, and they do not really elevate the conversation. Probably it would be fruitless to engage in such a conversation about your various points you are trying to use to distract the conversation into this quagmire... in the end, the govt should not be shut down at this time and this shut down is not good for american credit or for the american people... and the longer the shutdown goes on the bigger the negative affect on the american credit and people... like our grandmas for example...

Sorry but I hated Fox News well before Obama was elected and they went nutty. I do consider myself a responsible and conservative person but absolutely hate the republican party, maybe more than I hate the democratic party. I even consider Obama a much lesser evil than McCain.

You are very naive... they will end up passing a 1000 page bill full of earmarks and corrupt special interest BS and a few of those pages will be directed at a new debt ceiling. Just wait and see on that.

Its not that I think the shutdown was needed, I really don't care about it. American credit is fucked. We penalized the only company that downgraded us, if that doesn't tell you anything then I'm not sure there is any help for you. Just 3 government programs take up our entire tax revenue lol. This is not sustainable. Obviously a shutdown isn't the answer but there are major cuts coming down the road, whether we want them or not, they will be coming.

BTW the conversation was already distracted and everyone is assuming that healthcare prices just naturally climbed to these levels, like this is just what happens. Well it's not. These prices are consequences of actions/legislation.

Messages In This Thread