rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why are most of you single?

Why are most of you single?

Most of you guys are older than me, so I can give a different perspective from someone who has just started their twenties.

Before game a year ago, I was always worried about not having ever had a relationship. It bothered me in the back of my mind, and I always dreaded being asked the question 'why don't you have a girlfriend?' or 'have you ever had a girlfriend?'

Nowadays, my perspective has changed. If I'm in a good state at the time or witty enough when I get asked that question, I'll just say 'its complicated.' But more likely I will say 'i haven't felt the need to get into anything serious'.

Pre game days, I had the goal of getting a girlfriend. Even when I first started, I still had the goal of getting a quality girl. Now that has changed.

I now want more sexual experience. Whether that be from banging the same girl many times or banging new girls. I want to see more than one girl at a time. Some girls I want to cuddle with after sex and chat about meaningless things, others I want to pump and dump.

Being 'single' right now and always actively chasing something new is challenging, and at times exhausting. But I feel it is essential so that I can develop my game. It is an investment.

I'm open minded, so if by chance a girl I really find is quality at a point in time wants me to become exclusive after we've been seeing each other for a bit, I might give it a go. But in that scenario I'm not sure how long I could go for. Inevitably once I am at the point where a quality girl wants me all to herself my game is strong enough to attract many quality girls. What is to keep me from going after other girls who want to be with me as well? An exclusive girlfriend?

Messages In This Thread