rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality?

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality?

Quote: (09-28-2013 01:55 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

INTP.

I never payed too much attention to this stuff when I took it in school but it's very interesting to read now. It's funny how true some of the stuff is and it really helps with identifying your strengths and weaknesses.

This is a really good write-up that partially blew my mind with how accurate much of it is for me:

http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html

I think the people who think these types are too narrow or static should check out the Jungian descriptions that include dominant, secondary, tertiary, and inferior functioning.

For instance, INTPs dominant function is introverted thinking but their secondary function, which is still highly influential to their personality, is extroverted intuition. So, they do have extroverted qualities, they just aren't always obvious.

Like it describes in the link I posted, get them in the room with the right type or on a subject they're interested in and they won't shut the fuck up.

It's just like we have some guys on here who are better at game but don't have the business sense of other members, while the business guys don't have the game of the former. It doesn't mean either guy can't be good at both, it's just that certain things come more naturally to them.

These types aren't meant to pigenhole you as a person, they're meerly attempting to interpret how your mind processes and relates to the world.

I'm also an INTP and that's exactly right.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread