rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Austin, Texas

Austin, Texas

I was an apartment locator for two months in Austin. There were little 1 bedroom apartments on the north side towards home depot for $495 a month. Though overall I woulnd't call Austin cheap, for a city that is almost top tier, it's affordable. You can get shared rooms for $400-$600 a month. Actually, it gets cheaper on the southside if you are willing to live in the "ghetto".

Opening23 I think a guy who looks 35 could do well in Austin if you are not afraid to approach and girls find you attractive. Find meetup groups and online date. I always like to check out a town by dating online before I go there to see my response rate.

Ralphi, can you explain how other cities might be better for your type of game (ie daygame). What sorts of venues do you hit during the day and why are they lacking in Austin? I do agree that Austin can be a drinking a city, but just curious.

Messages In This Thread