rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Austin, Texas

Austin, Texas

Quote: (09-30-2013 01:17 AM)ralphi Wrote:  

I am going to check out Dallas to see if it is a little more upscale. I know Austin will have better logistics but I just don't like the dive bar culture that I saw in the city. I prefer banging to drinking and I don't like having to stay out till 2am either since it f's up my day game which is my bread and butter.

My impression of Austin after two days and three nights was that it was a drinking town with good logistics but it would get annoying for guys who don't like to drink heavily till the AM in order to get laid. Good for a 21 year old. Less so for a 26 y/o looking to move away from binge drinking.

Yeah, you might like Dallas more, especially the Uptown part of Dallas if you are into higher-end venues. I personally like the dive bar culture of Austin. I still love to drink and meet new people, so Austin is great for that. Plus, it has a liberal culture compared to the rest of Texas, so it kind of reminds me of the California culture in which I grew up in.

Quote: (09-30-2013 01:27 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Austin is cheap? (Serious question) I thought it was an expensive city due to hipsters, Whole Foods, and UT students. Heck, I even guessed that Dallas was cheaper than Austin. I might have to pay the city a visit.

Rustle some longhorn beeshes.

Austin is cheap compared to where I used to live before (Los Angeles). I guess it is not cheap compared to the rest of Texas, although there are expensive areas in Dallas (Uptown) and Houston (Midtown).

Messages In This Thread