rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting an Engineering Job in Switzerland

Getting an Engineering Job in Switzerland

Quote: (09-29-2013 06:59 AM)trapper_john Wrote:  

Why on earth would you want to move to Switzerland, one of the most boring countries in the world? The women are hot but unfuckingbelievably unfriendly, the social scene sucks and did I mention that it's boring.
Really, choose another country. There is no reason a member of this forum would ever move to that country.
Switzerland is a great country if you like a quiet life, have a family, like outdoors stuff and earn a lot of money but with high costs.
But if you want an interesting life? NO!

The women are unfriendly because it's a social circle tribe mentality. Fucking random men is seemingly forbidden, and all people talk.

You can find lineages of the Swiss in America that have been here four or five generations, and if any of them get a wild hair up their asses to go back to Switzerland they are welcome back in their home village to live a sort of communal welfare lifestyle.

I wouldn't go there looking to hook up with sluts. I would, however, go there to find a quality wife and raise children that speak many languages.

Messages In This Thread