rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh reader goes on Date Lab

Roosh reader goes on Date Lab

Read the article and some of the comments. Scott did a good job. The photos say a lot. She was leaning into him in one of them, which is a good sign. Flaking can happen for so many reasons that it's impossible to ever know the whole truth. I probably wouldn't have put my arm around her like on a first date, unless I was banging her, because I don't think she deserves that level of affection yet.
Reading the comments makes me realize yet again how petty people, especially chicks, are. So much jealousy, so much nitpicking.
It's always easy when you're watching someone else do the work...always easy to criticize when you're typing on a keyboard. I'd like to see photos of those commenters and then we'd know the truth.
But yeah, looking at her reminds me how unsexy so many of these "women" here are...they just can't compete with their foreign sisters.

Messages In This Thread