rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Checking out chicago this week

One big polish / eastern european area is on Belmont St (western end, not east near Clark St). Polish owned tattoo parlors and such cool things near the intersection of Belmont and Central Ave. Polish area goes slightly east on Belmont from there, and quite a bit to the west on Belmont (perhaps even a few miles to the west).

If you want a tattoo stop by Krol Body Art 5635 W Belmont Ave. Ask for Eva, tell her I sent you and you want a polish girl tattoo...haha.

Saw a 9 while driving in... opened a 6.5 punk polish that is quite friendly. Got her number, we'll see if it leads to anything.

In chicago, you will see a lot of fat ugly and old people, especially in the suburbs. But just when you have given up you will see a streak of hot girls. This city seems to be what you make of it. You will see girls that have let themselves go, but also those who are quite fit.

Saturday night I drove along the lake neighborhoods. Clark street seems to have most of the hot, overflowing bars and nightlife. Centered around Wrigley field at Clark and Addison. South of there it gets a little more hip. Gotta go past the first few blocks of meat market/college kids. But even that seemed to have some hip and not too too much frat. But I was just drivin by.

A block west of this on Roscoe and Southport I drove by some bars that seemed to have decent girl ratios.

Its almost October and some girls were sporting short shorts.

I saw a very hot girl of eastern european descent (I believe) in the grocery store with husband and family... This girl had an amazing ass, beautiful face, body, everything. Easily an 8.5. Dude she was with was nothing special. Seemed kinda typical midwestern iowa whitey. Kinda looked like Eminem. I can definitely see the potential for a guy with game in this city.

Messages In This Thread