rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Improving Sleep, Lowering Stress, Getting Out of a Rut

Improving Sleep, Lowering Stress, Getting Out of a Rut

Quote: (09-27-2013 01:30 AM)PompeyChris Wrote:  

Hey Manny.

I agree with all said above about nutrition and exercise but there is a possibility that it is completely psychological. In which case meditation should help you clear your mind of the worries. To me it sounds like you cannot sleep because you think you will get fired. May I ask why? Is it something that can be fixed through working harder/being more proactive??

Even if the company is cutting staff for a reason out of your control I would go and talk to whoever your boss is and ask them to confirm where you stand. That way you can search for a job earlier and get this sorted faster.

C

I exaggerated the dates I worked at a previous job and they are asking for proof of the dates I worked. I might be toast there, not a lot I can do. I'm doing fine as far as work performance goes, but they take their background checks seriously (it's a bank).

I'm definitely going to give meditation a serious effort.

Thanks Chris.

Messages In This Thread