rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approx. how many girls have you banged so far this year?

Approx. how many girls have you banged so far this year?

I'm trying to compare my success with others of the forum and would like to know. I've never kept a true count of all my bangs but I started game at the beginning of the year, and by counting my post-game lays...so far

11 bangs
6 Internet Lays
4 Night Game Lays
1 Day Game Lays (gotta work on this)

I hit up night venues about twice a week, go out specifically to day-game about once a week. I do at least one approach a day on the street, subway or at Penn Station before or after work or on my break.
I've been on and off with internet gaming, sometimes contacting girls like a beast and sometimes not even using it for months... but the past month or so I've been contacting no less then 10 women a day on OKCupid and recently just signed up for POF and MeetMe.

What about you guys? Let's compare success, and also list how many times you go out at night a week or how many times you go day gaming. List if you use the internet and what websites/apps.

Messages In This Thread