rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida. Possibly the most fucked up place

Florida. Possibly the most fucked up place

The guy......so douchy, so beta. His apartment's carpet looks a bit...weird.

Edit: I just read the ad....."I'm not crazy....the psychiatrist lied". Yeah, that man is really crazy. Is he an IRT? He only wants a beautiful white woman, but if doesn't get on he'll do okay with a guy or ugly woman (his own words). I just checked out his FB account.

Quote:Quote:

I'm getting ready to go to a false church of the Devil called Mount Zion Progressive Missionary Baptist Church to try to meet some women there.

My black very beautiful girlfriend who is 37 called me.... we went to Mcdonalds for hamburgers and a fry. Then we went to her apartment where we fucked again. She also like me was diagnosed to have a mental illness and just recently a few days ago got out of a mental Institution. She knows how to fuck me very good. I love her and plan to marry her now.

Hello. I'm breaking up with my black girlfrt I had sex with on Friday night. She smokes cigarettes and uses msrijuana and lied to me.
I was looking for a white woman but could not get any to be my girlfriend.

FB profile https://www.facebook.com/john.bulla.507 "A lot of women are going to hell for rejecting me and God who I represent."

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread