rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Downside to foreign women

Downside to foreign women

Quote: (09-22-2013 09:02 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

One thing I find with minor language barriers - where a fluent speaker converses with an able but non-fluent speaker, such as most foreign girls with English - is that it forces you to be more direct, honest and forthright in ways that you would never be with extremely fluent speakers. You lose the ability to make allusions, inflections and undertones, and must instead communicate very directly.

For instance, I would probably not say to an American girl, 'I really enjoy spending time with you and I want to see you again'. But you can pull that with a Polish girl no sweat. I think part of the reason is the language barrier forcing you to be more direct and straightforward.

Well said. It definitely detracts from your usual gameplan but in most instances where the attraction is mutual, the novelty of the situation makes up for the lang barrier.

Messages In This Thread