rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I move to another country?

Should I move to another country?

Hello,
First post after reading here as a guest for almost 6 months.
Im a 20 years old guy curently living in Israel.
I was borned in Belarus and my parents migrated to Israel when i was 2 years old. Exept my family, all my other family live in Belarus till today. Last time I visited belarus I was about 15. Recentley I was thinking of changing my life completely and move to Belarus.

Ill give some facts:
1. I finished one of the best from school. but still didnt go to university because i dont see how it will help me. I do not want to have a regular job.
2. Droped out of the army. On purpose. (thank god).
3. I know to speak Russian. Problem is I dont have Russian accent.
4. I do not have Belarussian citizenship, but I can get one.
5. I dont like it in Israel. I dont like the rude people, culture, cost of living. I just dont see myself grow up in this nervous country.
6. I make my living out of the internet. I built the biggest plastic surgeries website in Israel. Currently making about 800$month from businesses buying ad spaces. Another 200$ from AdSense. Got some ideas to expand [Image: smile.gif]. Im also have few clients of local SEO. I DO NOT WANNA WORK AN OFFICE BOARING 9-5 JOB. been there, done that, wanted to kill myself.
7. Grils. Girls are thought here in Israel. If i have luck I can pull out a 7 in Israeli scale which is like 5 in FSU scale. Funny thing is the hottest girls in Israel are Russian decent. Every chick in here thinks shes special, and having an american attitude. getting laid in the 2 first meets? good joke.
8. I have in my bank account about 15K$. Thats very few for starting new life. My parents pretty stable tho, they can help me in the beginning.
9. The biggest advantage is that avarage salary in Belarus is about 250$ in Brest, where i was borned (Its near Poland). If i can make 1000$ month I should be living pretty goodt here, arent I?
10. It is so hard to break apart of my family. BIG disatvantage
11. Same apartment in Raanana (IL) - 500K$, in Brest (BLR) - 80K$. I actually thinking of saving and buy several houses in Belarus as an investment.
12. Im fully aware of the political and economical situation in Belarus.

But Im just a kid that want to be happier. Im pretty much depressed right now in Israel, Im felling thats not my place. But my family really like it in Israel, they were so angry when i left army. I dont know what to do. Im only 20 years old young adult with no real life expirience.

What would you do? [Image: huh.gif]

Messages In This Thread