rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

Quote: (09-22-2013 02:58 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I aggree with WIA that being fucked up can't be the only reason either.

I was fucked up too when I got my first lay (at 21). I had practically no game and no Brad Pitt looks either. Still pulled, just by asking the girl out. It was the right place and right time.

When I first started systematically approaching women in China, having read almost none of Roosh's material, my basic tactic would consist of walking up next to a girl near the dancefloor and screaming "HI!!" at the top of my lungs into her eardrum. Yes...that was my MO. Shit, sometimes I wouldn't even bother to form coherent sentences in my early days. I've lost track of how many times I just tapped a girl on the shoulder in a club shouting "ee-awawo-uwawa-aah eo-oo" into her ear, with a tone that made it sound like I was saying something important. With the volume of club music, that's often indistinguishable from actual speech. Most of the time, she'd just blow me off or ignnore me, but at the right clubs with enough approaches and enough persistence, when I was in the right mood, I struck gold eight times in six months, most of the time with at least a 6. Those were my conversationn skills at the very beginning, and I got laid just the same.

My point: bad game and poor social skills are no excuse for not getting laid after five-fucking-hundred(!) approaches. I've gotten laid with far worse lines than "guess my age", with worse hair than him, and with probably poorer social skills to begin with. I mean it's not like this guy's a studdering imbacile, he can speak coherently enough and seem normal on the surface.

Right, but you were in china. You even admit that "just approaching" doesn't work in the West.

Quote:Quote:

Regardless, there's a whole plethora of other options. For example, when I returned to Germany from China in 2011, I tried the same shit that'd gotten me laid back in Beijing. Only German clubs in small university towns are a whole nother animal, and after about 70 blowouts, I realised that shit didn't work there for me.

Right, but this guy probably has no idea about traveling to random ass countries, and how he can leverage his looks in foreign lands to rake in three times more ass than even top PUAs in the states, with almost zero game.

Quote:Quote:

Has he considered traveling (I really think he would benefit from joining this forum).

This is really the solution for most guys. Cold approaching in the states is simply becoming harder and harder for learning game. Even if you have great social skills, it's still rough. Likewise, just starting out, you need other people to roll out with, and being friends with dudes with game is a big asset.

Messages In This Thread