rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

"500 approaches, 0 lays." What is this guy missing?

Quote: (09-21-2013 06:32 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

But there is still active game.

Maybe my reading comprehension is off, but I am assuming that you are saying he should learn game techniques, and gain a deep understanding of female psychology.

I do not think this is the solution either. Learning active game or building passive game is not what is going to get this guy laid.

He has no friends, and he cannot get laid to save his life. These are signs that he is barely functioning human being. I come from the same place, so I bet his real problems are this:

-He is deeply insecure/self-loathing.
-He doesn't even have a basic understanding of how to socialize.
-He has generalized social anxiety.
-He has sexual anxiety.

These are his root problems. Learning active game or building passive game will improve none of them. On top of this, women can smell these underlying attributes on a man, and they reek.

Right now, he is at the first stage of grief: DENIAL. Until he becomes honest with himself, and accepts that he is insecure and very very afraid, he will never improve.

I started three years ago, and I went through the five stages. You can read my posts over the last two years and watch as I cycle between bargaining and anger for the first year and a half I have been on here. Then watch as I go through depression for the first 6 to 7 months of this year. I am just starting to come out of the depression stage and coincidentally, I am starting to finally get laid.

A large part of game is how you feel inside. This guy feels like shit inside, so all he gets is shit.

Messages In This Thread