rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LA vs Vegas living

LA vs Vegas living

People come to live in LA because there is simply more to do than in Las Vegas or most smaller cities. You'll also make more money, have more opportunity and, as I said, won't be stuck in a bubble.

Sure, you can't have a 2000 square foot McMansion out in the burbs and safe schools, but really, I don't think a lot of us here are looking for that lifestyle to begin with. And if you're not in the hospitality business, what else is there in Las Vegas? Los Angeles is just endless with the amount of outdoor activities, events, things to do, places to see...what do you have in Las Vegas? A bunch of hotels, a lake and red rocks? Come on.

If you really have the desire to have a large house for cheap, then yes, Vegas makes sense. If you want to have more fun in your day to day life and get more culture and activities outside of suburban minimalls, go to LA. Like I said earlier, Vegas is just flyoverville that happens to have the Las Vegas strip attached to it.

Messages In This Thread